Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!! Long-time-no-see.....I've been very busy, and unable to post, but read through posts quickly once a week.

Maggie and Calvin wanted to tell you about the new honorary beagle in our lives....errrr....sort of. :biglaugh:

This wonderful guy has stolen all our hearts, keeps us busy biking, hiking and traveling. He also helps mom with her dog collars at gun and craft shows all over the midwest.

Please forgive us for being absent....because we miss and love all of you. Just wanted to check in to give you an update and let your know our lives have been in an uproar recently, but we're hoping to settle into a calmer schedule after October is over (four gun/craft shows that month).

Sending hugs to you all! I promise to be better about writing!) Deb

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So glad to hear from you! Glad you have a wonderful honorary beagle in your life. He seems to be keeping all of you busy. We want to hear more!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Congratulations Deb!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by debannib:
Maggie and Calvin wanted to tell you about the new honorary beagle in our lives....errrr....sort
I am so happy for all of you!! You are obviously a very caring person and deserve the best life has to give. I think Ed needs to have some pictures taken with the beags so we can get a peek! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Deb. Been missing Maggle and Calvin reports BUT sounds like all are well and good things are happening. Do keep us in mund and welcome to Maggie and Calvin honorary beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great for you Deb! I was just thinking that we hadn't heard from you lately. Now I know it's all been good! Give Calvin and Maggie a hug from me and Jersey.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the good thoughts and well wishes (from Ed as well.)

I promise to post pictures when I get them uploaded. Ed is a big picture taker, so there are plenty to choose from on our adventures.

The first time he brought his camera in my house, I said "OH NO Ed! I hate to have my picture taken without my make up!" He laughed and said, "I brought the camera to take a picture of your dogs......!" :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts