Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Caesar at work with me again today and our receptionist brought her new miniature schnauzer puppy, Argyl, with her today. When we introduced them Caesar was thrilled! He wanted to play, but Argyl hasn't seen another dog that wasn't his mom or litter mates so he wasn't to sure what to think. They played a bit, mostly Caesar ran around "play bowing" and barking, but Argyl just stood there growling and barking. So I took Caesar back to my workstation. He has been a little escape artist ever since! He runs around like a crazy dog with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth jumping on anything he can. :hyper: He's stolen files off my desk, tissue from the garbage and jumped on his cardboard box "dog house", which BTW cannot hold his weight and crumpled under him. But that didn't stop him, he tried to jump on it again. He's had me doing more laughing than working today. I guess he just really wants to play with Argyl.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm sure Argyl will come around. A Beagle can be a bit overwhelming for a dog that isn't used to being around others. I too am very jealous that you can bring Caesar to work. I wish I could do that with Jersey!

·
Registered
862 Posts
It's fun, isn't it, to be able to bring your beagle to work with you. I already did it three times and Boeing was thrilled each time. Since I work as a university lecturer, there's plenty of running space for him. My colleagues and students were all very happy to play with him and walk him around campus, too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
My daughter's boss had seen Charlie once at work, and he fell in love with him, keep asking my daughter to bring Charlie back. But I'm not quite sure, Charlie is now older and can be quite distructive, barks really really loud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Hmmmm, co-workers might not like it. I say maybe during a office outings, picnic or so.

Charlie mom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts