Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif So we had lots of snow here today! Henry could not wait to get out there and play. Being a beagle born in Canada he so loves the snow! He could not get enough of being out there. The funny thing was he took off up over the to go play with the other dogs. He wanted nothing to do with his brother who hates the snow but, yet will hunt a bunny like no tomarrow. So His daddy was here plowing snow with the quad ( He and I don't live togather anymore but visits often) and had to go up and get him. There he sat on the quad like king puppy loveing life. Once he got on he did not want to get off and once again my Rusty who should love the snow as well and not mind the quad run back inside to be with his mommie! I just thought it was such a cute story. I had to share it with all of you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif my beagle (Chloe) was born in Missouri and loves the snow pretty much the same.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

We did enjoy our morning walk today, she was bouncing all over the place and eating the soft and deep snow. It was sleeting and a little bit of rain later on, so the snow turned to ice. I hope it snows again soon, so that she can enjoy it a little more.

It was so funny seeing her pink nose all white, she looked goofy. I didn't have my camera, but the next time it snows I'll take pictures of her so you can all enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts