Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to brag on my Li'l Girl. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/angel.gif Earlier today, Dusty went to town. Without checking with me, he assumed that Li'l Girl was in the house. Based on this, he left the big gate open. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif When he came home, more than an hour later, he realized that Li'l Girl had been out in the fenced area with the gate open. My baby was just happily sniffing along the driveway, with no indication that she'd thought about going through the gate. Imagine a beagle doing that! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/Beagleicon.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Good girl Li'l Girl!!!! You probably thought they hadnt noticed!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
The gate was open... and the BEAGLE didn't go near it...OMG the world's coming to an end.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I think Lil'Girl deserves an extra treat for behaving like such a good girl!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, Li'l Girl knew she had a good thing going staying close to home! Expect she got extra treats for her good deed ...

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
WOW! Such a sweet and well behaved Lil' Girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif Abby would have ran out of the yard as fast as her little legs could have carried her.

OR...maybe Lil' Girl is a wolf in sheeps clothing and ran out, only to be back before Daddy got home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/evilgrin.gif

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow! Impressive indeed! What a good Lil Girl!!!
Sadie would have run if I was looking but would be back sitting around wondering why no one was making a fuss about her. But I never let her out on her own since I never really know if she would make it back or stay close. We currently don't have a fenced yard.
(how come I can't find the emoticons? Hm)

·
Registered
344 Posts
My girls will not go thru the gate in our yard either... it is like they know it is a no no. THey also do not try to make a break thru the front door.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: ChickabooMy girls will not go thru the gate in our yard either... it is like they know it is a no no. THey also do not try to make a break thru the front door.
You are blessed!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well done Li'l Girl for being a good girl and making ya mommy proud of you.

Rosa will not go out the gate either...she knows it's a no no and also won't go out the front door if left open. 7 years of teaching her what's right and wrong have paid off.

Sherry would though and probably not come back for hours or ever /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I think Maggie would take off in a minute if given the chance, although the few times she has been in an off leash area she came back to check where we were every few minutes. I am a fanatic about our gates and she hasn't escaped yet but I am afraid she will someday.You are very lucky to have a smart baby who decided to stay home.

·
Registered
794 Posts
My Georgia would be a good girl like Lil Girl, but Polly--she snuck out the front door this past weekend, and ran across the street to say hello to the neighbor dogs!! The snow is over 2 feet deep all the way there, and she just hopped and plowed through...
It would have been hilarious, if I wouldn't have been so scared she could get hit by a car.
My son chased her down, and shooed her home, and she had a timeout in the bathroom....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts