Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, two milestones actually!

Today, for the FIRST TIME EVER, she went to the sliding glass door to be let out to go potty!! I actually think she might be starting to get it! WooHoo!!

Second milestone...I mentioned to my husband just last night that she seemed to be nipping/biting (and drawing blood) less in the past couple of days. Well, I looked in her mouth this afternoon, and she's missing a ton of baby teeth! No wonder she's not able to bite down and draw blood! My baby's growing up!! LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
For referance for myself on the second milestone, how old is Maggie? I'd like to know when i can expect to see the baby teeth start going. BTW Maggies one the prettiest Beagle pups ive seen.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joshua! Maggie is three and a half months old. I'm thinking this is kind of early for her to be losing so many baby teeth, but maybe I'm just not remembering when my previous beagle Molly started losing her's.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Aw, Maggie! Now you'll have to do something really silly/naughty in the next few days just to let mom know you're the same pup!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieThanks Joshua! Maggie is three and a half months old. I'm thinking this is kind of early for her to be losing so many baby teeth, but maybe I'm just not remembering when my previous beagle Molly started losing her's.
3.5 months is exactly the age, not to early and not too late. Chloe started changing teeth at that age, as did many other pups I know.

And yes, I agree, Maggie is very pretty /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts