Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the next salvo in my battle against the problem of Bones not staying outside long enough to go potty when it's cold (with the end result being an accident on the bed or somewhere in the house), Little Miss Freezes Her Tail Off got to try on a hooded jacket tonight. I bought it at Target for $2.50 and figured if she didn't wear it, the dogs would likely be able to play with it, so whatever. It fits her ok, but she was not happy about wearing it. As a responsible pet owner, I figured my next step was to get out the camera and document the dogs' responses.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
omg both of their expressions in all of the pictures are priceless.

Have you tried taking her for a walk with the jacket on?? Zelda forgets about her sweaters when she goes for a walk, but as soon as she gets inside she's trying to bite at the neckline right away.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is hilarious. You are such the photographer and caption writer. I love it. I think she looks adorable in her little coat. I wish I could get one for my dogs, but they all play so hard wrestling and all that the jackets would be ripped off and torn apart in minutes I am sure.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Tell Bones she looks adorable and cute

Chloe wants to say something to all Beagles out there: Jackets/Coats/Sweaters... are very important for us little girls, we get cold and it's not fun to go for walks naked. Arrooooo

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love the pictures and the captions. My Maggie would definitely be able to relate to Bones' thoughts about outerwear. In past years, once the coat goes on, she acts like she can't walk -- barely puts one foot in front of the other. She is so thin this year and has lost her thick fur that she is shivering outside so I get the coat off the shelf. She bolts (pretty fast for a senior girl, too)!! I track her down, put the coat on -- same routine -- she acts like she can't walk. After several minutes of trying to get her to walk, I gave up!

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahahahaha that's hilarious! priceless pictures.
sooooo sweet
that jacket is awesome.. snoopy gets sooo cold i'd love to get her something like that. for now she has a little fleecy. haha. very cute pics!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great and I love the captions. Miss Bones does a great sad face. She'll be happy once she gets outside and is nice and warm in her cool new jacket. $2.50 at Target...hmmmm...I may have to check out our Target and see what they've got.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts