Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so two are sleeping, but you would not believe how difficult it is to get a group shot of 4 lively dogs. lol I'm so excited that I can occasionally make it happen.

BTW...how do you think I will ever get rid of this hassock? My dogs just love this thing, but it is so old and I covered it with a carpet remnant because the original cover was so stained and torn up, but I just don't think it is going to last much longer. I may have to save my $$ and buy a new hassock that is a little more resilient to dog slobber. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Absolutely wonderful pic!! They must be a very happy bunch! It would be fun to scrunch up between them all. LOL

Congrats on getting the shot!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Fantastic photo, and isnt it great to see a pack of hounds together. As for the furniture,re-cover it as long as you can, then get another one. We always buy second-hand in this house, the last chairs and couch from eBay.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a great picture of your pack. They are all very good looking.
As for the furniture? I say keep that one as long as you can. Once it breaks then get a new one. Jersey loves to sit and look out the window too. I have thought about just buying some wood, building a box and covering it with carpet to give her a window seat of her own.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyI have thought about just buying some wood, building a box and covering it with carpet to give her a window seat of her own.
My exact thought as I looked at your great photo -- carpet that is stain-resistant/treated would be perfect!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Beautiful picture of your pack, I can imagine how hard it would be to get all 4 of them together. You have done well.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Beautiful picture! The lighting is great and I can see why they love that spot, ha ha.

·
Registered
320 Posts
They seem like quite a handful. But a really beautiful one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts