Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks! Seems like we could all use some good news so am sharing Maggie's positive update -- she is eating! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif (For those not familiar with my Maggie, this is a major turn of events.) The only thing that she was still interested in eating were some lamb and brown rice treats I got some time ago from a pet shop. After refusing anything else at the beginning of the week, I decided to try and find a dog food with lamb in it. Found California Natural's "Lamb Meal & Rice" dry dog food (made by same company that makes Innova)-- for the first time in over a year, she ate dry food from her bowl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif We went to the vet this morning for a weigh-in and face scrubbing and she had actually gained weight -- we were all thrilled. Will she like it next week? Who knows but, for now, she is eating! Food is very healthy, too -- designed for dogs with allergies as it only has 4 four ingredients (lamb, brown rice, white rice and safflower oil and then lots of vitamins and minerals, especially Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids). She is eating 1/4 of the recommended amount but am hoping she will gradually eat a bit more. Got some treats made from same food (with oatmeal added in) and she likes those, too. It is SO good to see her eating!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A Good News Update: Maggie

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif Miss Maggie, it's so good to read that you're eating. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif It makes your momma, and all your Beagle World friends, very happy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That's probably the best new I've heard all day (if not in the past few days!)

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gifWay to go Maggie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/walk.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

Its so nice to hear good news about Maggie. It makes your mom really happy Miss Maggie. Hope you continue enjoying this food!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Way to go Maggie!

Murphy says: "Keep it up honey!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

What wonderful news Judy! I'm so happy to hear that Maggie is eating. I'm actually a little teary eyed thinking about how happy you must be. Keep it up sweet Maggie!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Originally Posted By: Murphy & Summer's Dad Murphy says: "Keep it up honey!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif
(Maggie to her long-distance boyfriend, Murphy)!

·
Registered
650 Posts

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif WOOO HOOOO!! GOOOO MAGGIE!!!!! Hope you continue eating well!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts

Good girl Maggie & good job Mom for finding her the right stuff /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

That is great news and very happy to heat it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts

EXCELLENT NEWS! Way to go Maggie.....keep on eating and making your mama proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Oh that is such good news!!! Keep it up Maggie.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.