Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know he is still a puppy but... he still tries to get into the garbage and into my laundry hamper for socks. you would think after a lot of loud no's and a few "bad dog's" and so many more water bottle squirts he would not want to do thoes things..

and i know i have to be patient and i am. but sometimes it gets really frustrating becuase he doesnt even want to eat them anymore. he just runs in steals whatever and runs out and drops it half way down the hall way.

so is this a forever thing. or is there a better way to prevent or discourage him from getting into my laundry and my garbage.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know he is plaing a game becuase he makes sure i see him take it or that i see he has it. and i have tried not chasing him but by the time he is board of it, its either shredded or has holes to the point where i cant wear it.

as for the kitchen, we learned a long time ago to put a baby lock on the cabnet its in. and its the bathroom garbages he gets in to... i try to shut all my doors but my house is built funny so they sometimes dont stay closed.

but thanks for the info i will try plaing a game with him or giving him a toy after telling him no..

hopefully this will work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.