Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh, I'm in puppy heaven over here! And okay, all beagle puppies are adorable but something about the look in Maggie's eyes makes me want to, I don't know, eat her?!? I can just imagine her sweet puppy smell, too...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maggie is absolutely adorable. She makes me want to just melt. I just want to grab her and cuddle her and give her tons of Beagle kisses on the nose. Sigh......

·
Registered
991 Posts
OMG!!! More, pictures please!!
I love her, what a little doll. I have not had a puppy in more years than I want to think about so I have to get my puppy fixes with little sweethearts like Maggie. I might as well come clean - my name is Kathleen, and I am a beagle puppy addict. And darn proud of it too. lol Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Isn't she just the cutest little thing!! In that first pic, she kind of looks mad. Like she can be naughty at any second just for spite. She has those big eyes just like my Molly had. They make your heart melt.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
She is the sweetest little thing. I just love puppy pictures..... and puppies..... and more pictures..... and puppies.... My god she is cute :heart:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh man, she is just so cute! I can smell the puppy breath from here. She looks so adorable!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is adorable. Is she cuddly or like my Maggie was...too busy to be held and hates hugs?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Absolutely adorable! You can keep those pics coming -- I, too, get my puppy fix that way but I really think someone ought to come up with a way to cuddle through the computer screen ...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a little sweetheart! I LOVE beagle puppies (and grown up beagles - let's face it, I'm an addict, too).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sooooooo adorable!!! Makes me want another!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts