·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Glover

Glover only fetches sticks... at the moment lol

And chews and chews

What an attitude!

One day he learned the art of begging.... but quickly realized it wasn't going to work!!

We took him to the park, don't know if you can see but he got filthy!!! ofcourse he found the mud! lol

So we gave him a bath

And there he is in his crate with the top off for the first time!! he was great! and fell asleep in that possition! mind you he hasn't done this again..

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
He is so gorgeous! Keep posting pictures and telling Glover stories!

:thumbup:

G

·
What a wonderful story. Glover had a great day and he looks great too. So handsome! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Such a gorgeous boy! I love watching the babies grow up through the pictures you all post. Cute story, thanks for sharing your Glover with us.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I just love him. Your lawn looks amazing. I cannot wait for green grass again, no leaves, no ice, no snow. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
He's just gorgeous, I'd love to meet him /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
I just love him. Your lawn looks amazing. I cannot wait for green grass again, no leaves, no ice, no snow. Thanks for sharing.
its summer in Australia so we got green grass yay but we think we got lawngrubs so its all dying /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.