Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we're all had this happen at least once.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is too cute!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Ok, I've been lucky enough that it wasn't trash. But, stuffies and food wrappers that we didn't know were in her reach.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Usually, I walk in on the crime in progress before it's gotten to this point. But when I do, I'm greeted with the dog dropping whatever it has in its mouth and wagging the tail and dog-smiling. Aren't you glad to see me? Because I sure as heckfire am glad to see you! My, you have really let things go in here. I still love you, mommy! No, those are the neighbor's socks, not yours.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nope, not even once.

Hollllllllllllllllllllllly crapola I would cry if it did ever happen. that is a mess! lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
My last incident like this was what we now call the Taco Bell Incident. They got into a bag of empty crumpled up taco wrappers. Tiny pieces of wrappers and sauce packets EVERYWHERE. They knew we were not happy and made a 'run for the border'!! Haha!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally Posted By: EveUsually, I walk in on the crime in progress before it's gotten to this point. But when I do, I'm greeted with the dog dropping whatever it has in its mouth and wagging the tail and dog-smiling. Aren't you glad to see me? Because I sure as heckfire am glad to see you! My, you have really let things go in here. I still love you, mommy! No, those are the neighbor's socks, not yours.
That would probably be Monty's reaction as well. Chica would cower in a look of guilt and gloom and try to sulk away. She is terrible at hiding her misdeeds.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Don & ErnieMy last incident like this was what we now call the Taco Bell Incident. They got into a bag of empty crumpled up taco wrappers. Tiny pieces of wrappers and sauce packets EVERYWHERE. They knew we were not happy and made a 'run for the border'!! Haha!
Amber used to steal ketchup packets all the time. She got hot sauce packets from Taco Bell once and never stole anything off the counter again.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yes, that is a familiar sight. We now have an old leash that we use to lock the garbage and recycling. But he still trys to get in there. He's very determined.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally Posted By: BeagleWeegleNope, not even once.

Hollllllllllllllllllllllly crapola I would cry if it did ever happen. that is a mess! lol

HAHAHAHA

ME TOO!!!!

cute pic though lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts