Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting there watching TV last night and all of a sudden I'm wondering why it's so quiet. I look up and there's Fin fixated on an unopened picture frame staring at his reflection. He must've been there a good 2 minutes. You can even see his eyes in the reflection.

He's so cute even he stares at himself.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
LOL! I remember when Daisy first discovered her reflection in the glass of the gas log fireplace. She sat there forever just staring, and as soon as she moved she thought the other dog moved to and started AROOing.

·
Registered
242 Posts
He is a cutie!

Not the same at all but I have a cardinal that for the past two years sees his reflection in the window and flies into it. To the point where there is blood on the window!!! They say it's just for mating season - well if that's true then this is either the horn#@*$ bird in the US or Michigan has looooooooooong mating seasons! Every day - used to be all day but now it's only a few times a day - probably because he has no brain left from banging his head so many times! Sorry to get off topic but it drives my crazy and HE'S HERE at the moment. I've tried everything short of a gun and if I had the guts (and didn't love animals so much) I just might do it to this one. I thought about trying to catch him (yeah, right) and taking him with Jack to be neutered and then set free again. Oh well, dreams are free......

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's adorable! Jersey couldn't care less about her reflection. The first time Amber saw hers though was so funny. One wall in the living room is all mirrors. Behind that wall is the room that was my bedroom. Amber would see her reflection in the mirror and run into the bedroom barking at the other dog. It took me standing there with her a few times before she realized that it was her own reflection she was seeing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is adorable! He is a little cutie.

When Duke first discovered his reflection, he bayed at himself. A lot!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That is very cute. Our first two beagles always seemed to ignore their reflections. Havent seen Susi and Snoopy looking in a mirror.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's so cute! It looks like his evil side is trapped in the frame.
Maybe he trapped it there...lol

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daisy was fixated on her reflection for quite a few minutes. When I stepped behind her and bent down so that she could see me pet her and look in her eyes in the mirror a big AHA!! moment flashed in her face and that was the end of that!!

It's a moment I'll always remember!

Monica and Daisy:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts