Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
The URL for the photos has to end in .jpg. .gif, etc or it won't display. If you copy and past the url, you can see them.

Those are beautiful shots though!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great Jeff. I did a whole series like that of Jersey. Close up of her eyes, ears, nose, etc....I plan on framing them and hanging them up some day.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif The reflections off the eye are amazing. I would love to take similar photos of Maggie but I don't think my simple camera would result in quality pics like yours.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Or you can always UPLOAD it here using the file manager feature. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

We do not nor have we ever allowed anything posted other then .jpg, .gif, or .png in the posts as it would make it to easy for someone to try to take advantage of users with hidden code designed to do bad things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here goes! My camera is by no means fantastic, if yours has a macro feature (usually the little flower icon) you should give it a try. The only requirement is that you have good, diffused light (like in front of a window on a cloudy day) so that the shutter is fast and the details are well lit.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
WOW great close ups. My camera is sophisticated enough to do that but I'v never tried. Think I might give it a go now after seeing these.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Those are awesome pics! I think I'll have to try something like that. I just checked my new camera and I do have the super macro feature. I also have a setting for pets!

I was reading in the Globe & Mail a while ago that professional pet photography is really huge right now. Some photographers are charging $1,200 per sitting! I'm in the wrong business.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Fantastic shots! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif My camera is capable of shots like that, but I doubt that Li'l Girl would let me do them. She's not fond of cameras. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pureevil.gif

·
Registered
110 Posts
I really like these pictures!! My favorite part of Maggie is her eyelashes, I never really knew dogs had eyelashes, I thought they just had whiskers. Great pictures!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts