Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Or you can always UPLOAD it here using the file manager feature. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

We do not nor have we ever allowed anything posted other then .jpg, .gif, or .png in the posts as it would make it to easy for someone to try to take advantage of users with hidden code designed to do bad things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here goes! My camera is by no means fantastic, if yours has a macro feature (usually the little flower icon) you should give it a try. The only requirement is that you have good, diffused light (like in front of a window on a cloudy day) so that the shutter is fast and the details are well lit.

Attachments

· Registered
841 Posts
Those are awesome pics! I think I'll have to try something like that. I just checked my new camera and I do have the super macro feature. I also have a setting for pets!

I was reading in the Globe & Mail a while ago that professional pet photography is really huge right now. Some photographers are charging $1,200 per sitting! I'm in the wrong business.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.