Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I saw a commercial that made me laugh out loud. It was like a home video of a beagle sleeping on the sofa and you hear the owner off camera trying to get the beag to wake up and look at her. Suddenly the beag sits up, jumps off the sofa and starts jumping up and down and barking at the T.V. He just flies up and down, barking away at whatever's on the t.v., while the owner laughs off camera. Then this pomeranian comes running in to see what's going on, and he starts barking and jumping!! It is so cute! No voice-over, no announcer, just the owner laughing at her dogs. Finally at the bottom of the screen comes a line that says "get in on the act [or something like that]/oreo.com
I don't know what the commercial was all about, but I think it was to show how much fun beagles are! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
I haven't seen that commercial yet, but the one we actually enjoy is a vacumm commercial. Not sure which brand it for, but it shows people using other brand vacumms and they are sqeaking. Well evertime that comes on Jasmine has to run and grab one of her sqeak toys and joins in.
We laugh evertime. I guess she thinks we're sqeaking a toy. :toofunny:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Very cute. It was very choppy for me though. The video or my internet connection? Genie, there's a contest right now with Nabisco and singing the Oreo cookie song and winning $10,000 and a trip to New York. It's an entry for that. The dogs are supposed to be singing to the TV commercial.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh. Thanks for the explanation!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know, I saw this commerical and looovvved it! Suzy was confused but I think she liked it too :lol2:

·
Registered
62 Posts
LOL!! Wyatt and Doc were taking their midafternoon nap when I played the video. They both jumped off the couch and BOTH insisted on sitting my lap while I'm at the desk. They could not figure out where that other beagle baby bark was coming from!!!! Thanks for sharing it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts