Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...enjoying the late morning sun on a marble bench at home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Boeing says he's happy to be back!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Boeing....Maggie would love to have some of your sun right now. I noticed Maggie shivering on the couch yesterday. (we are having some remodeling done and the workers have had doors open a lot)I covered her with her blanket and she snuggled down and went to sleep. You are a handsome beagle.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Adorable beag.
Don't they always seem to be comfortable where ever they park themselves /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
What a happy and handsome little guy! I love beagle pictures.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Great picture. Beagles tend to exude contentment when napping. Vinny prefers a nice blanket over him while sleeping on the couch.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif of both Boeing and Vinny! They make me reflect on all the beagles who don't have homes where they can experience that contented feeling ...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Both of the dogs in this post look so comfortable. They inspire me to take a nap! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif I wish I could just reach into the picture and snuggle with Boeing...he looks about as soft as a stuffed animal! How old is he?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Angi, Boeing is 5 years and 5 months old now. He's getting whiter on the face and now my mom's started calling him 'old man' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts