Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Mizu was neutured last week and I've noticed a huge change in him over the past week. He now whines and makes a very big deal when we are not around. Like seperation anxiety. Every morning now he whines in his crate. I thought we were passed that part since he was doing so good.
Is this normal behavior after getting neutered ? I don't think he is in pain or anything cause as soon as I walk over to him he lays back down and is fine.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi JennyC.,

Maybe he's reacting more to the experience of being left at the vet for the surgery than the surgery itself.

Just a thought.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Well....Charlie is afraid of a lot of things. Sudden noise, a drop of an object, loud noise, I can name a list, a spider. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
I'm not sure it is because he is neutered, just by nature, a timid shy boy.
The other night some kids lit up some fire crackers in the middle of night /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
Charlie came running in to my bedroom, cowered under my feet. And I noticed he had an accident, a tiny drop of poop! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
So how do you explain this!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I doubt whether the operation is the problem. As Denise say, he is probably still getting over having been left at the vets give him time and plenty of cuddles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts