Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Any picture which includes the Noble Sir Paddy, Beagle World’s first Honorary Beagle is appreciated but that picture is very, very good. :thumbup:

For those newer members, that noble gentle giant has been the royal protecter, mentor, and role model for Darwin and Lady Meg since they were ear biting nibblers.

IMHO opinion, if there were ever a picture which included a non-beagle canine selected for the BW calender, only a picture like this with the noble Paddy, would be considered.

Thank You for sharintg /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ditto to what Bob said! :thumbup: Although I've never met Sir Paddy in person, it's obvious that he's the noblest of dogs. :heart:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
What a beautiful pair !!! I sure wish I could snuggle up right next to them !!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
What a great way to spend quality time with loved ones.

Very nice pic!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
BeagsMom,

Well, I guess you will just have to get a REALLY good shot like that or of all three for next years calendar.

I wouldn't be opposed to Paddy being in it.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my gosh! Thanks very much, Joe. I'm flattered and will see if I can get the trio together. Thanks to Bob for mentioning it.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a wonderful, loving picture!! It brought tears to my eyes!! One of my most treasured pictures is one of Shiloh and our dear standard poodle Coco, taken only a few days before he died. They were great good friends, and are lying together in almost the exact pose as Paddy and the Prince! :heart:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts