Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!! I'm new to BW, so just trying to find my way around. We are the lucky owners of two beagles--Jingles and Jackson. I posted their pics in the "Large Photo Format" forum.

I look forward to reading about everyone's babies...and hope to learn a lot. Our oldest boy, Jingles...suffers from arthritis (he will be 9 Christmas Day}, and has thyroid problems (on daily meds for that). He is on a "pulse" medication system for the arthritis...somedays it seems to help...other days I'm not so sure.
I'm hoping to get some feedback from all you other longtime beagle owners.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I love senior beagles and Jingles looks most regal with his grey /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Jackson is a fine looking youngster. My beaagle, the Bagel, is between 11 and 13 and is just starting slow down. Fortunately, he doesn't know he's old. I rescued my Bagel the same year you got Jingles and he was between 3 and 5 when I got him.

Bagel fancies himself the might hunter but like Python Pete, he only gets to hunt on-lead. I am amaszed, I could never get the Bagel to pose for such a picture, yet you got both Jingles and Jackson, impressive.

Welcome and look for to exchanging stories. There a lot of senior beagles represented on Beagle World. I.m sure you'll enjoy our stories.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you!

I saw the boys picture on Large Photo...dynamite photo! And Jingles and Jackson are quite handsome, to say the least!

We got our Henry out of a shelter last February. He is between 3-6 yrs. old. We are all completely in love with him and glad he came to be our little boy.

We look forward to Jingles and Jackson stories!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome to you, Beegonia, and Jingles and Jackson!!! :wave:

I just saw your handsome duo in the other forum. Would love to hear more about your boys and see more pics, too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Just saw your babies on the large photo format ...they are adorable !! I too have a senior beag. My Sammy will be 10 years old on February 2.

Welcome to you all and I look forward to sharing stories !!

Julie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts