Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a Florida Winter, of course.

This morning it was beautiful out. It was about 65 degrees out and sunny. So I went and sat outside on the balcony for a little bit. Jersey of course, joined me. After about 30 minutes she was tapping at the door and then at me, so I figured she wanted to go inside. I got up to open the door and let her in and this is what happened.....

The little brat wanted my chair! So of course, I let her have it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a smart lady! I know that if I get up at night Lottie immediately steals my pillow! And they say beagles are DUMB! HAH!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok -- the question is: did Jersey's chair have a nice soft towel on it? You know she didn't want "slat" marks on her backside.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif She is so smart... (a beagle - Dah..).

Jersey, you look awsome all sun tanned and all.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry always knows which laundry baskets have socks in them! (He is a terrible sock thief!). He is never fooled by identical piles of laundry, clean or otherwise, that do not contain socks! Hiding them only makes the game more challenging. Sigh. Guess I'll have to actually put my clothes away, lol. He has also been known to open doors, steal pillows, and 'redesign' my house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts