Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have wondered what Monty does in the secretive hours alone in the house. Perhaps when we think he is howling for our company and pacing the garden in frantic hope that the next car will be ours, he is in fact in with pipe, slippers and a copy of the Financial Times in an armchair musing the state of the global economy. Or maybe he gathers his friends round to play cards in an ironic nod to the art world. Or, as these pictures might suggest, he indulges in hours of binge watching ‘The Matrix’/ ‘Karate Kid’.

Wonder if you agree, in the middle picture, there is a distinctive dance move more widely seen performed by Uma Thurman and John Travolta in a famous Tarantino flick. Just add the black bob hairdo and famous soundtrack:dance:.

The sadder fact is the dog's got better moves than me!:giggle:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:giggle: OMG those pics, along with your narrative made me laugh! He must be a hoot at parties!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
bawhahahahah thanks

·
Registered
896 Posts
My Feist X Brigid was always the one with the graceful leaps, but I have noticed lately, Dillon has started to do this too. I thought he was just copying Brigid, but seeing your Beagle, I'm thinking maybe Dillon has learned this in his own right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.