Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sherry went for her 6 weeks check up today.

She has been given the "all clear" for another 2 months /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif He's very pleased with her overall health and vitality considering the circumstances.

This new vet is just amazing. I've never had a such a good vet in all the 14 years I've had pets.

Next time I go back he's going to do another scan of her heart and body to check more thoroughly that her heart is working better and there are no suspicious lumps anywhere.

He's determined I think that when she grows another tumour he's going to spot it before it's too late.

He gave her a doggie biscuit for being so good and said that these treats where for only his "special" patients /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's encouraging news, and the vet sounds great! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif It's for sure that Sherry's getting good care and lots of love from you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great news Jennifer.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thanks for the great Sherry Report. The Bagel and I are thrilled with the news. Give Sherry and Rosabella some love (a maybe a treat or two) from their friends across the pond.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I am so glad to hear that Sherry is doing so well.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great news Jennifer! I'm happy to hear that Sherry is doing so well. It sounds like you've got a great vet. Hugs and Beagle kisses to Sherry and Rosa.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Jennifer I'm happy for you and Sherry.
I hear you with the vet, it's so comfotying to have trust and confidence in a vet /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Well Goober is still a strong contender! And has outlived most
if not all beags here! (He is nearly blind & deaf) but at age 16
he refuses to use things like the "doggie-steps"!!! Goober is a wonder beag...AS he is a personal companion that will hunt with
me despite his advanced age!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Reading this post is a nice way to begin my day. I'm happy Sherry is feeling so good, and thrilled to know she's in such good hands!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.