Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I took this one a few days ago, after JoJo had a wild chase around the house with the cat. She was sent to her bed while I picked things up. I hid and watched her as she inched slowly out of her bed towards the cat....

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pics, everyone! (Denise -- Maggie was probably 3 or 4 in that picture -- of course, I agree that she was beautiful. I got so used to seeing her with her white face in her later years that it is odd to look through her youthful pics. I have a lot of pics of her in that chair -- it was definitely hers throughout her 13 years!)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: judymaggieGreat pics, everyone! (Denise -- Maggie was probably 3 or 4 in that picture -- of course, I agree that she was beautiful. I got so used to seeing her with her white face in her later years that it is odd to look through her youthful pics. I have a lot of pics of her in that chair -- it was definitely hers throughout her 13 years!)
Thanks for posting that one, Judy! I didn't know that she liked to be vaccumed.
~Denise

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.