Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My grandma's beagle/basset Bullwinkle has one trick, and one trick only...

(I posted this picture long ago. I just love it, because it's so cute.)

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and from the Maggie archives ... (Maggie was really waiting for her turn to be vacuumed -- she loved the massage from the carpet attachment and it was a great way to groom her!)

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Where can I bury this? Here? No. There? No. Over there? No. In the couch? No. Under the chair? No. By the door? No. Down the hall? No. In the bedroom? No. In the bathroom? No. Help!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
I took this one a few days ago, after JoJo had a wild chase around the house with the cat. She was sent to her bed while I picked things up. I hid and watched her as she inched slowly out of her bed towards the cat....

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow these are all such fantastic photo's - I love this Friday segment.

Is there a dog with a better sense of humor than a beagle??

The one with the carriage is precious - and why don't they make carriages that stylish anymore??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here is one of my favorites my wife sent to me on my phone a few days after getting Bella. Still makes me laugh today.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I love all the pics - beagles are the silliest dogs for sure.

This is Molly and Andy being silly:

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pics, everyone! (Denise -- Maggie was probably 3 or 4 in that picture -- of course, I agree that she was beautiful. I got so used to seeing her with her white face in her later years that it is odd to look through her youthful pics. I have a lot of pics of her in that chair -- it was definitely hers throughout her 13 years!)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: judymaggieGreat pics, everyone! (Denise -- Maggie was probably 3 or 4 in that picture -- of course, I agree that she was beautiful. I got so used to seeing her with her white face in her later years that it is odd to look through her youthful pics. I have a lot of pics of her in that chair -- it was definitely hers throughout her 13 years!)
Thanks for posting that one, Judy! I didn't know that she liked to be vaccumed.
~Denise

1 - 20 of 36 Posts