Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's funny. Dixie has a thing for socks also... and slippers. She'll creep up while I'm laying on the couch and silently grab a slipper and take off with it. Great fun when I try to get my slipper back from an animal that's about 20 times more agile than I and about that many times faster.... kind of like Refrigerator Perry ten years after he retired trying to catch Walter Payton in his prime. :p

If the slippers are out of reach, another fun game is to go upstairs into the closet and take out a sock out of the laundry basket and throw it around in the living room. If this doesn't get Refrigerator Perry up off the couch, then she'll come walking into the family room to show me she what she has... then off she goes racing around the house with it. I don't know what it is about beagles and footwear. I'm careful to never give her old socks to play with so she doesn't get the idea that they're all toys. We certainly wouldn't want her thinking that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.