Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was thinking about how cute Molly was and also how different she was than my greyhound Andy. I was wondering the top 3 things you love about your beagles?? (I know there are way more than 3 but had to set a limit!). For Molly my top 3 are:

- her silliness / making me laugh
- when she tilts her head and looks at me
- when she is asleep, dreaming and smailing

·
Registered
79 Posts
3 things I love most about Starla

-The way she snuggles in my lap every morning while I am having my coffee.
-Her helicopter tail when we get home from work.
-The way she perches in the window like a cat, especially when she knows it's about time for one of us to come home.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Roscoe
- how he gets sooooo excited when we come in the door even if we were only gone for an hour (he does the cutest butt wag)
- when he is curled up sleeping and sees me coming just the tip of his tail wags furiously until I pet him
- how he fights sleep if we are awake b/c he doesn't want to miss a thing!

Cole
- that he LOVES to cuddle in the middle of the night
- that he has the cutest big howl ever
- how he literally walks all over me when I am in the couch as if I am his own personal pillow

Gino
-how he runs up to me and pushes me with his front paws when he is excited
-how he lets me give him hugs and kisses but has the most serious expression while I do it
-he looks out for the little dogs at the dog park

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I still have a hard time talking about these things because I always think of Vinny. But to some him up and the way we will always remember him: he is the puppy that never grew up

-His sheer excitment when I would drive by the yard. Its like I had been away years, when it may have only been an hour or so.

-Miles-just his overall happy personality.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Three things I love about Milo (7 months)
- No matter what position you are sitting in, he will jump on your lap and wiggle about furiously until he settles into a comfortable gap
- the way he hops like a rabbit when he is excitedly chasing a ball
- the emotional attachment and understanding he has for us that sometimes makes me think he has a human soul.

Three things I love about Bindi (10 weeks)
- the way she barks at Milo and bites him then quickly runs between our legs when Milo gets up
- the way she runs at full speed and attempts to jump over objects but her front paws dont make it and she ends up sliding past it on her face
- her ability to be excitedly jumping around one second, then be asleep the next

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. How excited she gets when I tell her we're going to visit her best friend, a Lab.
2. her howl (we're trying to get her to do it on command), it makes everyone laugh
3. watching her spend and hour pacing the house looking for the prefect place to hide a new bone and ends up putting it in the middle of the hallway

·
Registered
287 Posts
Quinn

--the way she tries to bury her bone in the sofa or the bean bag chair...or anything else she can
--when she curls up beside me on the couch at the end of the night and passes out
--the smile she gets on her face as soon as we get in the car

·
Registered
127 Posts
Snoopy...
1) the way she sucks her blanket while trying to keep her eyes open but it never fails...she falls asleep with her blanket stuffed in her mouth.
2) her zoomies when you least expect them
3) her cuddling and constant desire to be with us. Who needs a thermal blanket on the bed when you have a beagle snuggled against you in bed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hattie

1. The way she barks and both her front feet come off the ground...especially in response to food.
2. The way she slowly meanders into the Living Room when I come home, says hello, and then wanders back to the bed to sleep some more.
3. The way she grunts when I scratch her backside.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Penny

1. She makes me smile every day
2. How she plays with half a bra as though it's the best toy on earth. (don't ask)
3. The way she tries her best to be a good girl

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its so funny, it seems that Molly has all of the traits listed above (although she would rather have a sock than a bra!!)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: 3PencePenny

2. How she plays with half a bra as though it's the best toy on earth. (don't ask)
Sorry this just really made me LOL!
Why spend good money on dog toys!?!?!

·
Registered
366 Posts
1. He loves me.
2. He loves me not.
3. HE LOVES ME!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi Everyone - thought I would post some pics of Penny and her favorite Half Bra Toy - maybe I should patent it !!!????

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love reading these, talk about a day brightener!

Here's my three for Gracie Jones:
1. Her grunts and grumbles as she's snuggling in to fall asleep
2. Her love of non-dog toys (her current faves include a cat toy, thick plastic hangers, and cardboard boxes)
3. The absolute joy on her face and whole body wiggle when I come home

·
Registered
76 Posts
I gotta add to this list because i just love my little Shell-bell!
-- When someone gets home or walks up to say hello, she wags her tail and it just throws her whole body from side to side, while she whines in excitement.
--The way she will sit so patiently in front of me while I stroke her face and ears and give her loves, all with the sweetest look on her face.
--How clingy she is to my husband and I.. Many people may not like that but it truly shows me how much she loves and depends on us.
<3 <3 <3

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sydney*

She Learns quickly and is very smart, I love proving that beagles are not dumb!

She lets me kiss her and hug on her as much as I want, very friendly with all humans!

She Tries everything I ask of her, including vaults off my back and all the other tricks only a Border Collie should be doing!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Pnoebe - How she likes to snuggle in bed at night
How at age 3 she still reverts to puppy badness and I find it cute!
She can get just about anything she wants with those big brown eyes!

Teddy - His howl is the very best!
The way he treasures his toy Mr. Squeak
Always gentle and loving, especially with small children!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts