Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have realised that it has been twenty five years since I got my first Beagle Tanzie.I have had at least one ever since.
How long have you been owned by a Beagle.
Yvonne

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Just over 7 years. Booker was my first beagle and also my first ever dog - although I had desperately wanted one for most of my previous 35 years on earth (or at least that last 30 or so!). And it obviously worked out since we've adopted two more beagles since then!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Well its been 18 years as dog owners. We have sort of had the dogs pick us. We started out with one German Shephard and today we have 2 beagles ond one Heinz 57. Wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My grandma got a beagle/basset hound in 1998; I was in college, so he wasn't technically mine, but I always came home during the summer and actually lived with my family for about a year after college, then spent the next year in and out of my grandma's house pretty much every day. So I guess I've been half owned by a beagle (he's my favorite animal living at my grandma's, including my older brother) since then! I've been owned by my puppy for two months, and it's just so amazing to see him blossom into this sweet, semi-obedient, intelligent, beautiful animal. I'm really lucky to have had this opportunity.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's been 15 years (with a six month gap between saying goodbye to my Amber and adopting the Jersey girl). I can't say I'll never own another breed. I do want to have another Cavalier King Charles some day. However, I can say that I will always have a Beagle...I'm hooked!

·
Registered
991 Posts
40 years with at least one and sometimes as many as 4. Each and every one as individual and unique as can be. All were loved unconditionally, some just a tad more than others. All that have gone to the RB (6) have a place in my heart. :heart: :heart:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts