Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to start collecting images for the 2009 BW calendar.

Please read this part carefully.

By submitting your images for use the in the 2009 Beagle World calender:
- You agree that if your image is chosen, we have permission to use your image in the 2009 Beagle World Calendar.
- You agree that if your image is chosen, you allow us use the image free of charge (no compensation for its use).
- You agree that if your image is chosen and printed, you will not revoke your permission to use that image.
- You understand that all proceeds from the sale of the calendars goes directly to the upkeep and maintenance of Beagle World.
- All images entered must be of YOUR beagle(s).
- All images need to be UNEDITED
- The larger (in pixels) the better. PLEASE do not enlarge your images.
- 2300 x 1800 pixels (4.1 Megapixels) or larger preferred.
- Landscape orientation is preferred.
- All images will be accompanied by the Beagle's name, Owner's User name, owner's full name, state/province/country.
- Only the dog's name, your username, and location will be used.
- Single dogs or group shots are acceptable
- No people can be in the photo (can cause copyright issues).

- All images are to be emailed to <span style="font-weight: bold">[email protected]</span> Do not post them here!
- Do let let your email system re-size your pictures!

Judging Criteria:
- Size matters, unedited originals please.
- The images need to be at least 2300 x 1800 pixels after editing to fill the page.
- You may submit smaller images, but they may have to be used with other smaller images.
- Please submit no more than three images per dog, per member.
- If your image was used last year, you are allowed to enter new images this year.
- Images will be judged (and edited) by me and all decisions are final.
- Any images posted previously on BW will be allowed.
- <span style="font-weight: bold">OCTOBER 31st is the deadline.</span>

That about covers it. If I think of anything else, I will notify everyone. If you have any questions, please ask.

Good Luck!

P.S. If you send your pics in, please post here so I can verify I got them and they are acceptable.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hi Joe, I have just sent photos, hope they are o.k. We are going away Sat so had to send early.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have received images from Doghouse, Beaglemom, Gingergoose, and IvyHouston.

Again, please do not edit the images. Bigger is better, but only when it comes out of the camera that way.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats per dog (2 beagles = 6 pics). it makes no difference to me if they are 3 singles & 3 singles or 6 duets.

I got JudyMaggie and Daisymom's pics

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Let me know if you got my three photos and if they got resized. I think my e-mail let me send them as they were. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts