Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
454 Posts
Awwww!

Bittersweet, but just too cool!
I see Sparky on the cover, and he and Sadie are June.
Thanks, Joe.

We'll be ordering at least a couple copies this weekend.
...and I can always use T-shirts.
What about the dog shirts??? Do they fit well?
We're under wind chill warnings at midnight. What kind of winter are we in for? This doesn't usually happen before New Years!

· Registered
454 Posts
Went crazy… Ordered two calendars, (Nice work, Joe.) a sweat shirt, a dog shirt, and a bumper sticker.

The dog shirt is a “Large”, and too tight on my little butterball. CafePress was really cool about it, and they’re sending an “XL” to replace it.

Quote:I want you to be 100% satisfied with everything you purchase at CafePress.com. I am ordering you a replacement right away in the new size at no additional charge.
There is no need for a return! I don't want you to incur any additional shipping charges. Please keep the original as our way of saying thanks for shopping at CafePress.com.
So… I’d be happy to mail the “L” to the first person that says they want it. (Post your claim here, then PM me your address.)

FYI - I managed to get it on Sadie, but it’s just too tight.

She is 23” around the chest, just behind her front legs, and 15” around the neck.
The neck was ok. It was too tight around her middle and across her chest in front.

Oh, and she was 31 lbs. before Mamma gave her a bunch of treats, for letting me measure her.

· Registered
454 Posts
Quote: I am also very impressed with CafePress. Last year the calendars I ordered were feared lost and Cafepress sent replacements and didnt want the originals back when they finally arrived (having been held up at German customs). this year our order came very quickly indeed.
Judy, Maggie looks amazing, beautiful girl.
Ditto, for Maggie.

The dog shirt is on it's way to Monty, and the replacement came today... except something got lost in the translation and they sent an XL sweatshirt. They thought I needed to replace the sweatshirt. Not the dog shirt.

That's ok... They're nice sweats, and Sadie probably wouldn't like wearing the dog shirt anyhow.
It wouldn't surprise me (on the occasion when we drop below freezing) to see Mama wearing the XL shirt to bed, and Sadie wiggling her way up inside it too. There's room for both.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.