Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is one I call Gizmo because she kinda has a white stripe across the top of her head.

"mom, where are you?"

feed me feed me!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
They are so tiny and cute. What a lot of work for mom and you. Good luck keeping up with them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
took some 4 wk pictures on Thursday when they turned 4 weeks, took them outside in the grass. need to get them uploaded, they are getting cuter and cuter by the day! (I must find them good homes, I must find them good homes!)
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Judi
Oh yes, we just had our first baths today too. I know they didn't necessarily "need" it but would like them to be exposed to water too, plus a little rinse off never hurt anyone,

·
Registered
124 Posts
I want one!!! Are they going to be tri, or just black and white?? How did they react to their baths? With Beaus first bath he cried the entire time but loved getting a nice rub down with a huge towel.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
I want one!!! Are they going to be tri, or just black and white?? How did they react to their baths? With Beaus first bath he cried the entire time but loved getting a nice rub down with a huge towel.
Well--if your heading near Iowa anytime soon--- /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif you sure could have one. there are 4 tri-colored and 3 black/white. Momma is black/white and daddy is tri-colored.
see new posting for new pics! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts