Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sunday we are picking up 2 little girls to add to our house. I haven't seen a good picture of them yet, but we are getting them anyway. They are about 1 and sisters. Currently their names are Eva and Zsa Zsa, but that will change as are not thrilled with those names. My wife wants to give tham Japanese names, possibly Miko and Una. I will post pictures when we get them Sunday. What will be real fun for my wife is that I am going on a trip to Fargo next week so she gets to spend the first week with them alone. I sure hope Tucker accepts them into the pack. We are planning on having them meet at a netural place and walking them together to help make them feel closer before bringing them into the house.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is wonderful, can't wait to see pics!!

I am sure Tucker will be just fine

·
Registered
215 Posts
I hope all goes well with the new additions to the family. My Penny adores her new sister Tuppence (a Pembroke Corgi) I'm sure she thinks she's got a live squeaky toy! I love how Penny is teaching Tuppence how to do the right thing. You must be very excited!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: 3Pence
I hope all goes well with the new additions to the family. My Penny adores her new sister Tuppence (a Pembroke Corgi) I'm sure she thinks she's got a live squeaky toy! I love how Penny is teaching Tuppence how to do the right thing. You must be very excited!
Sorry to change topic here but, 3Pence, have you posted any pics of Tuppence? Did I miss them??

·
Registered
215 Posts
Originally Posted By: RosColeSorry to change topic here but, 3Pence, have you posted any pics of Tuppence? Did I miss them??
Hi there, Yes I posted pictures of both Penny and Tuppence a while ago - they are in the picture gallery (small version pics)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: 2 new girls are HERE!!!

The new girls are here. It was little rough last night because Tucker didn't get enough sleep yesterday and was very gouchy. They seem to be doing better today. Niko is the more dominant one and likes to explore and try new things. Yuki is more submissive but likes to cuddle. Yuki has the white stripe on her face. They love to play and run, and it is making Tucker tired to watch them. They are so small. If you put both together, they are still smaller than Tucker. I wouldn't be surprisedif they are both under 20lbs (Tucker is 45lbs). Anway, here is the picture.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts

They are so sweet!
I bet Tucker was thinking um.....when will they be going home!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Adorable times two!

·
Registered
127 Posts

They are absolutely gorgeous girls!! So glad you added them to your pack! Hope everything continues to go well with Tucker...

·
Registered
215 Posts

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto - they are adorable!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Turns out Niko is the good one, and Yuki is a little devil. She is stuborn, and like to chew on things. Tucker is still wary of them and isn't resting very well because he is always watching them. The girls play all the time and rest just long enough so they can play some more. I am calling the the energizer beagles.

·
Registered
251 Posts

They are beautiful!!! Congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts