Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the heck did that happen?

Rockwell is 15 weeks old today...we've had him 8 weeks already! Unbelieveable! He's grown so much...I'll upload my newest pics and post one or two later...

In 2 weeks we're going to visit the friends we got him from...a family reunion! I wonder how his parents will be

·
Registered
504 Posts
I know...and to think, I joined this forum the morning I got Cassidy. I remember it like it was yesterday...and she is 7 months now.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You know, I've always wondered if animals, who are separated from their parents will remember who their offspring are....let us know!

8 weeks passes quickly! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My friend takes her dog (now two) back to the breeders home. She and mom are happy to see each other. She and her siblings often compete in the same agililty meets and definitely are happy to see each other. There is a difference in how they greet one another and how they greet other dogs.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just had to post these two pics together...they really show how much he's grown in 8 weeks!!! Not only does he have control of the food bowl, but he could pin the cat now...and has!

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Nancy! We kind of think so!

·
Registered
287 Posts
What a beautiful dog! I love the comparisons. I look forward to being able to do the same thing.
That's really neat that you'll be able to take Rocky back to his parents to spend time with them!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I love the comparison pictures. It's amazing how fast it goes, isn't it?

You're going to turn around and be celebrating Rocky's first birthday.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Our Millie is the same age the time is flying, Rockwell is looking good

·
Registered
135 Posts
Rocky has grown so fast! I look at Totti every day and can't believe how much he's grown- he'll be 17 months on Friday!!

How the time flies...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: BoulderBeaglesThat picture with the cat is priceless! The poor kitty - it looks like a caption of what the [email protected]*# is that and why is it in MY house!!!
That's exactly what I thought too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts