Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeling a little blue so to perk up, have been out taking a few Spring time snaps. The bluebells are beautiful and Monty spent a good twenty minutes cavorting wildly amongst them before he was caught breathless and sneezing with who knows how much pollen fizzing up his nose. I think the expression on his face says it all really. Hope you like them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys- am loving the early Spring sunshine over here. Mont is a good looking hound but then every single beagle is aren't they! It's why they get away with so much! One tilt of the head and glossy brown eyes forgives them of just about anything. I actually thought he'd managed to snort something right up his nose. He was sneezing continously for a day and a half after this walk. Was ready to take him along to the long-suffering vet when he stopped. Must've 'cleared' the obstruction himself (ewww) so now just watching my step!... :bored:

·
Registered
1 Posts
great shots! what kind of camera do you have? seems to be real sharp images, just like your adorable beagle ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a lumix camera (Panasonic). Bit of a new gadget so I'm still fumbling around with all the buttons trying to work it out! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caption competition time!

Monty was given this handsome new toy today and a number of thoughts popped into my mind with this pic. If anyone has any quirky pics and is willing to offer them up for captions, would love to see them!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
oh so nice and green! Great pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:winko:You've got a handsome beagle there. He's so cute. I'd love to have a beagle too in the house for my son soon.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
bed bug dog detectors

They will let the bed bug dog detectors search the pests, then, decide for the best solution than can be done to make your house safe and clean as it was before. The company provides a minimum of two treatments with the help of K9 unit to make sure that all bugs were eradicated. You can ask assistance anytime you are available. We will discretely come to your house anytime you request.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts