Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frani and I decided it was time to get a dog. She wanted a cocker and I wanted an Italian Greyhound. We agreed to go to the SPCA. After waiting 3 hours to see the dogs (REALLY SLOW PEOPLE), I look out the window and walking up to the building is a man with a two year old child in on hand and a scruffy, dirty, smelly, young beagle on the end of a rusted chain on the other. I said "Frani, there is our dog."

And so it began...
(go to http://murphysworld.jaisp.com for the rest of the story)

Happy A-day Ol' Man!

He was left tied to a fence with this tied to his chain.
We call it Murphy's adoption certificate.

Murphy making himself at home after we brought him home.

Murphy today at 12.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww! Murphy is so lucky to have you and Summer as well! Yay for Murphy! I hope you get some yummy treats today. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Happy Adoption day Murphy, you sweet handsome boy! You've been through so much in your 12 years, but you're such a trouper. And you've brought much joy to your family. (That includes your Beagle World family too!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Happy A-Day Murphy! You're sure a lucky guy to have found such a great home. I hope you get lots of belly rubs today and everyday after. :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy A-Day, Murphy! We are so proud to have you as our banner pup -- enjoy all the special treats today and every day to come.

·
Registered
991 Posts
As they say Murphy, Timing is everything!
You were coming through the door, and your forever home people were waiting for you.

Happy Adoption Day from all your second cousins two times removed scattered around the world.

You Da Man!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Adoption Day, Murphy! :bounce2: You're an inspiration to beagles everywhere, and Joe and Frani are inspiring to beagle owners. :exactly: The words, "give up" don't exist in the vocabulary of any of you.

I hope all of you have a great day.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Murphy !!!! You certainly found your good home didn't you boy?

I can't believe another year has come and gone.

You look fabulous at age 12 !!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow Murphy still looks young in that photo. My Bagel has much more grey! Happy Adoption Day Murphy and many happy returns!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy AA Murphy! You (and Summer) hit the jackpot when Joe and Franni found you. I'll give you an extra belly rub when we see you in a couple of months.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts