Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh dear:( can understand you worrying about hubby,and identify with wanting to spend time with your dog not people ,so much easier:yes: I have 2 and foster beagles as well and it's a standing joke with my friends that I prefer dogs to people! Oh well each to their own. I do love to travel though, so would love what you have done/doing.Have a good trip:hyper:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I completely understand! :) My husband and I have planned to take a ski trip later this month and honestly, I am sick over leaving my Chloe with my aunt. Not really SICK, per se, but I just have some anxiety. I am ready for a nice little break, but she just adds so much value to my life everyday, it will be weird/sad without her for a few days.

As for kids, you will most likely miss them terribly! :) Although, mine is 14 now and I'm pretty sure he will pack for my husband and I so we can go skiing. He won't have a problem shipping us off, but I still miss him a ton when we're away anywhere without him.

Life! I'm happy that you know what makes you happy and just go with that. Some people can never find that out! Have a great trip!!!! You know Monty will be waiting with bated breath for your return!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.