Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos we've taken over the past few weeks. The girls were 10 months old on the 27th September. Not long now till their 1st birthday!

Miss Sally's "Fragle".. She was moving just as I took the photo..

Miss Leia Muck in her favourite spot on the lounge, on the arm rest.

Oh noes! My tuffie is sinking!

Ohh.. water. What a nice big water bowl.

Leia and I having a chat

Sally not wanting to have a chat... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Soo cute...

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
:thumbup: Great pictures, love the frogs legs in the first one. Your Girls look like British Beagles, Do you know much about their pedigree history ?

Andy.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Your girls are growing up! They are beutiful young ladies now. And you definately should enter them into the calendar contest!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Murphy & Summer's Dad:
Great pics. I like 1 & 2 the best. They should be published, like in a calendar.
(BIG HINT!)
LOL /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

We have some special photos coming for that :thumbup:

Hopefully! If we get our butts into gear and take them.

Thanks for all the comments.

Quote:Originally posted by Wayfarer:
Great pictures, love the frogs legs in the first one. Your Girls look like British Beagles, Do you know much about their pedigree history ?
Most of our beagles over here in Australia look like British beagles with the thicker trunks and boxier heads. We don't know our girls history as they were purchased from a BYB (tut tut). Our next Beagle we will know the full history of as we've got two breeders picked out that we'd like to buy from.

I've only ever seen one beagle over here that looks like an american beagle and her name was Dotty. She looked very different to the other beagles at the event on the day.

(... Erin)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just have to show you these photos, the girls got a new bed tonight.. and I'm pretty confident they like it! The jumped straight into it and started looking cute:

The cuteness rubbed off pretty quickly and it became a wrestling ring:

Sally turned evil!

.. continued next post..

(... Erin)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Then Sally ran away and it was Leia's time to shine... except.. she got shy?

But decided to come around..

Then she turned it on big time! The pose of the century right here! Oh yeah, work it baby! (notice the leg?)

:rotflmao: Oh my the girls keep us smiling with their antics. Life would surely be dull without a beag. What ever did we do before them?!

(... Erin)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought for sure after Sally's "evil" spell it was going to be in shreds when I got up this morning. But much to my suprise, there were two beags cuddled up stomach to back sleeping soundly in their new king size bed.

Soo cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

They like renovating their sleeping quarters and taking their beds outside. I'm waiting to see how long it takes for this bed to be outside!

(... Erin)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Your girls are so beautiful, and your pictures are always fantastic. :thumbup: I wish I could get Li'l Girl to pose, but she gets nervous around my camera. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts