Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 9 now lol.
I have put the deposit down nd she should b ready in around 9 days. She was the only little girl left and I made a decision to go with her because she "Rocked". She was the same price as a dialynne but she'll be worth every penny. She is chubby around the face aswell which is sooo cute. I will be posting the pictures up soon. Just got to get everything ready now. Wow this is going to drag lol.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi P3ter I bet your so excited. You said that she was the same price as a Dialynne, so I guess you chose another breeder. Which kennel did you decide to go with.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well they are a family breeders only about 25mins from my house. They have had about 50 wins in beagle showing in the blood line or something like that.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I must know them as we have been showing around this area for 10 years. Good luck with the pup the fun will soon start when she arrives.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Not with a puppy, when they wake the last thing they want is a cuddle. Tug at your slippers drag the rug across the floor and rip up the newspaper, yes! A cuddle no! Once they have done all that and are tired then they will have a cuddle ;-)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke is not a cuddle puppy too often, mainly when he's so tired and sleepy that he finally gives in. Barking Mad.....that is a perfect description! LOL

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Peter, puppies normally sleep on car journeys, well at least mine did but for safety reasons I wouldn't have her on your lap. Can you imagine what would happen to her if you were involved in an accident!! She would fly out your arms all around the car and probably be hurt badly. Better safe than sorry, put her in a proper dog/cat carrier in a secure part of the car.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics (and read stories about her) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif I know you'll have a memorable time raising the pup.

·
Registered
889 Posts
P3ter I echo what Jennifer said but if you do decide to cuddle her on the journey home then an old towel on your lap is a must as she might get a bit car sick or piddle in excitement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts