My Deepest sympathy - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Rainbow Bridge Memorials

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default My Deepest sympathy

Joe, I know I told you when you called last night that I am very sorry but I have to say it again, I am Truely So Sorry. I know how I would feel if something happened to Sammy so I know how you feel, so take of yourself and your wife. He is at peace now.
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Default Re: My Deepest sympathy

Joe, as I said on the discussion board, our thoughts are with you and Frani. I have tried to write more to you, but burst into tears each time. Maybe we all remember our beloved hounds that have passed on. Our last beagle Spotty died in our arms at the vets, I'll never forget it.
Summer needs you now, she is probably missing Murphy as well. Please continue with this site, none of us will forget Murphy, he should remain the main beagle.
Hope you feel better soon, knowing Murphy no longer suffers, he had a wonderful home with you and Frani.
thinking of you
Angela, David, Susi and Snoopy
angelaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I've wanted to say more, too, but just can't find the words. Murphy was special and, as a testament to that, is being mourned by people all over the world.

I'll paraphrase what a friend said to me when my Shadow passed away. I prayed for Murphy when he was with us, I'll pray for you now that he's gone.

You and Frani are fine examples of what pet owners should be. Please give Summer some extra love and tummy rubs from me.

Sandy

Sandyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2008, 08:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks Robin and all of you. We did everything we could for Murphy. He is in a better place.

Summer is going to day care for a while, so she is not alone during the day. As far as we can tell, she enjoys it there.

We will be going down the shore this weekend. I will run her on the beach in the morning and Frani will walk her in the afternoon. We both will walk her in the evening. Summer will assume her post on the lounge chair and guard the porch like she always does.

If it wasn't for Murphy, BW would not exist. BW has become special place, unlike any other BBS I have ever seen. BW is Murphy's gift to us. As for me... I'm not going anywhere. Too many people rely on BW for me to just walk away. Even if I did, Dave would keep it going. He does the hard work.
Murphys Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

I am laughing Joe at the picture in my head of Summer on a lounge chair at the beach, could you take a picture and post it for me? thanks
Old 07-31-2008, 10:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

These are from 2-3 years ago...

This was 3 weeks ago. Summer sharing her chair with Murphy... A rare moment.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Beautiful pictures , what are they looking at?

Yes, I too consider BW to be a gift from Murphy, expecially since shortly after I became a member I was reading Murphy's story. He was and always will be a unique and memorable Beagle.

eleanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

thanks Joe, awesome pictures.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

What are they looking at? Most likely... treats.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #10 (permalink)

Awwww, that last one is so cute!! I hadn't realized that Murphy had greyed like that. He still looked stunning!! I hope Summr has fun at the lake!!
Spencer's Mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement