I miss him - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Rainbow Bridge Memorials

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I miss him

Just wanted to vent. I thought about Marco all day. My lil friend, my baby. It's like I could hear his bark in my mind and I feel like he's still here. Just a puppy, how cruel and what a nitemare. I wish I didn't have to put him down, he just turned 4 months. I feel guilty and I'm not sure why. I didn't have him too long just a little over 2 months. Everything that I didn't want to happen happened in the worst way and nothing comforts me right now. In a way I'm glad I didn't get a Beagle right now because I didn't want to forget this one by getting a replacement. It was confusing enough not calling Domino Marco and they look nothing alike. I just saw a picture that I hadn't seen in a while and I couldn't believe I almost forgot how gorgeous he was. His colors and how just would just stand there and look at me. I guess I'm just having a moment. I put a picture of him on my wall and ever since I've been feeling sad. Plus it's been 2 months since I put him down.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Default Re: I miss him

I keep tearing everytime I see Marco's picture, so I can only imagine what you feel. I do hope that time will heal your pain.

eleanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am still so very sorry for your loss. I think about little Marco all the time...his short life touched so many lives.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brisen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2008, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

I am so sorry. He was a beautiful little guy. I am so glad that he had you to love him. You have nothing to feel guilty about, you did everything that could be done. Marco knows how much you love him.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa P

I don't know what Marco's story was but wanted to say he looked precious and I'm so very sorry for your loss.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lisa P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

Marco was indeed a beautiful little guy. He certainly did touch a lot of lives on this forum. I'm still sad for you. You will always remember and love him. His life was way too short.

When we lost our 14 year old Beagle, Sam, we got 2 more Beagles after a period of time. Sadie and Pooh Bear. We poured our love to them and that helps the mourning. Or at least it helped us. I know your little Domino helps you as I know you love him very much.
Mom of 2 Beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Marco, was a beautiful puppy. Grieving is a natural process, and just because you weren't able to have Marco for long doesn't mean you shouldn't grieve. It will get better.

As for another beagle being a replacement, that's not the case. A new dog helps to fill the empty spot, but each is an individual, and has a different personality.

Hugs to you.

Sandyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Marco was definitely a beautiful pup. It will take time, but let yourself grieve
DaisysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm so sorry for your loss!! Marco was a beautiful little puppy. I'm sure you did everything you could to give him a good life, and he knew how much you loved him. Godspeed, little Marco.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

I'm terribly sorry to hear what had happened to little Marco. I read his story and you went above and beyond for the poor guy. Unfortunately things may have not worked out the way you had planned, but in his final moments I'm sure he was so appreciative and happy to share his short time with you.

He may not be with you physically, but he will always be with you spiritually.

"If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either."

We've been flagged!
bender29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement