12) Puppy love - Page 2 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Monty's Blog

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Puppy love is a type of childish love, like a non serious love if that makes sense, you know how they look at anyone with big adoring eyes, they trust anyone, they have no clue that there is anything bad in the world.

Last edited by AlacratStore; 10-05-2012 at 05:56 AM.
AlacratStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2020, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyBeagle View Post
Well, what a week of beagle drama it has been! As the first photo shows, the introduction of Monty and Milo was interesting: a real stand off! To me, they look like two spaghetti western figures in the dusty Old West with squinting, wise eyes and hands held out to their sides, fingers twitching, waiting to fight to win the heart of the young distressed damsel. In this case, the damsel is in fact a stuffed toy in the shape of a pheasant as you can just about see between them in the picture. I say a pheasant but it's hard to tell what it is any more from looking at it. The poor thing had already had a pretty rough time of it and spilt most of its fluffy innards about the garden. This really rather pathetic looking item was hardly worth such a full blown fracas Id say but then Im not a beagle. To these two hounds, this limp-looking, saliva-sodden, matted and furry thing was a prize worth the earth because unlike winning money, a holiday, a fancy car or even a years supply of raspberry jam, winning this prize means your opponent will be forced to chase you! And to Monty and to Milo, there is NOTHING (with the exception of pate perhaps) that can possibly exceed the giddy ecstasy that this brings.

After this energetic and loud introductory meeting which seemed to involve the very important ritual of sorting out top dog status, the two are now the best of buddies. Monty, being still only two, is following the older, cooler kid around like a little beagle groupie. He crams himself into the same basket as Milo. He jumps up to beg at the table in the same manner. He even jumped whole-heartedly into the same swampy waters that you can see in the pictures. Enjoyed cleaning them up after that excursion! There seems to be nothing that Milo can do without the admiration and full attention of his new number 1 fan!

Beautifuls pics dude. I recently got a miniature bull terrier breeders, and I can say that it is the best decision I have made in a long time. Now I am very happy with my little puppy.
marta5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Advertising on an 8 year old post? Not even a beagle! Spam perhaps?

Last edited by Cassie; 01-16-2020 at 01:44 PM.
Cassie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2020, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

omg cuteness overload and the table pictures just the best
the odie dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker McBeagle View Post
I love the pic of the two at the table, LOL, so cute! They're like "We're ready for our cheeseburgers now, please!"
me too, it's forbidden territory in our house, what can you do?
Old 01-17-2020, 03:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyBeagle View Post
Completely know the feeling Leah- I'm now wondering if Monty needs a partner in crime!
do it! they're always better in pairs!
Old 01-23-2020, 10:47 PM   #17 (permalink)

Its been almost nine years since the thread has been made I wonder how are they now?
isabellamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement