personality quirks/funny habits - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2019, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default personality quirks/funny habits

i know i'm not the only one with dogs who like to do funny things. i thought it might be fun if we talked about them. tall me yours, here are ours:

on really hot days, after bringing the dogs in from the yard, i'll give them some water, and then they always go straight to the register in the floor to lay on or near the cool air blowing out. there is a place where the duct touches the underside of the floor near the front door. it makes the floor cool in that spot. they like to lay there too. i turned the heat on this moring because it's cooled off here. they immediately went to lay by the warm air.

they also love to watch movies and youtube with me. often when the scary music comes on, just before the bad guy appears, they'll look back at me as if to say "oh no!!! here comes the bad guy!!!"

one of my previous dogs loved to eat yellow jackets. when one would get into the house she would follow it around relentlessly until she could eat it.
worked for me, because they scare the hell out of me. i'll face an army of other guys if need be, but one bee in the house, and i scream like a girl and run away. hahhahaha

tell me what your dogs do that is funny or quirky
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2019, 11:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Beagles are definitely entertaining!

Molly wiggles her tail a tiny little bit when she needs to go out. When my husband goes to bed she walks around with her favorite toy crying and eventually brings it to him. She loves to eat dirt too and roll in fresh cut grass.

Oliver is a huge Daddy's boy, follows Daddy everywhere. He uses his paw to tap his food bowl if he's hungry or to tap a door when he wants out. He also loves to lay by the fireplace when it's cold out and by fans or AC when it's warm.
Old 10-11-2019, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rascal has her 'I need to go outside' stare. If it becomes urgent it becomes run in a small circle at a the back door.
techie
techie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Rascal has her 'I need to go outside' stare. If it becomes urgent it becomes run in a small circle at a the back door.
techie
hahaha my dogs have that stare too! but when it gets more urgent, they'll look at me, look at the door, look at me, look at the door...
Old 10-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

For some reason, Toughy loves to jump up on the dining room table. Some times he will jump up and just lie down. Umm hello? Crazy beagle.
Attached Thumbnails
personality quirks/funny habits-20191004_143415_1571777951737.jpg  
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement