Our Beagle World Forums banner

New Beagle Mommy

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Cassie 
#1 ·
Hey Beagle world. I'm Alisha and I recently purchased a puppy beagle who was 6 weeks old when i purchased him , he was born on mothers day so i think hes about 10 weeks now. Any advice anyone can give me I'll really appreciate it .

#3 ·
Welcome to you and Hiccup, such a sweet name. 6 weeks is a bit young to leave the mom, it's usually 8-9 weeks so potty training may be a bit slower. You can search for past topics or post new questions. Lots of puppy experts here, it's been way too long for me to help much, haven't had a pup since the 80's. I have been rescuing adults for about 20 years now.

#4 · (Edited)
Welcome, hope you post pictures soon. We love puppy pics.
Have you had a puppy before? Here is a list of topics to research to get you started.
You can put these keywords in the forum Search to find great past posts. I HIGHLY recommend you research these and stick with the forum for help.
Here we go....
Crate training
Potty training
Clicker training
Secure yard/fencing
Leash and halters
Chewing
Biting/nipping
Barking
Dog food www.dogfoodadvisor.com
Restricted area in house
Obedience training class

Look forward to hearing...

#7 ·
Thanks for the heads up , I've had puppies growing up but this is my 1st puppy I'm raising on my own. Hiccup is getting big (10lbs/11wks) and he still cant go outside for walks yet because hes not fully vaccinated. He does get outside 3 times a day but he still doesn't potty outside. He will potty as soon as he comes inside , its in the same spot because i keep him on the lease tied to the door.

#11 ·
Gosh i hate tech issues. I can sympathize. I just had my wifi upgraded and all the passwords had to change and my wifi printer wouldn't connect...grr.
Anyway perhaps you have to make sure your laptop gmail and google have the same passwords as the phone...
Try going to www.ourbeagleworld.com and log in to the forum in the event you're not using that website. That should help, not Petguide. Once you get into your phone use that website and add a link to your home page and use the paperclip to attach the pictures.
Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.