Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums - View Single Post - My Baby Boy Jake
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Daisy's "Mom"

Default My Baby Boy Jake

This is Jake. He was killed last June by a hit and run driver. The husband of a vet. assistant found him in the road and took him to the vet. office. His spine was crushed and he couldn't move his legs at all. They tried to save him, but was unable too. He was put down on June 10, 2009. His collar, with ID tag, must have flown off when he was hit because it was not with him when he was found. I searched for him for 2 weeks. I finally found out what had happened and went to the vet. office. The ladies there told me that he was a wonderful dog. They had kept him in the main office with them lying on some pillows. He would wimper whenever he was alone and they said it broke their hearts. Thank God that there are people out there that care so much about animals. To think that they took such great care of him and kept him comfortable is such a blessing to me.

I miss my baby boy everyday. He was sooooo special. No other Beagle in this world could ever take his place.

Rest in peace Jake. We love you!
Attached Thumbnails
My Baby Boy Jake-2008_0807summerpics0015.jpg   My Baby Boy Jake-2009_02190003.jpg