Dịch vụ kế toán tại Từ Liêm

· Registered
    0 Posts
    bán đồng hồ báo thức ở đâu tại tphcm
    Tìm cửa hàng mua dù che mưa ở tphcm
    Ăn bánh trung thu rau câu vào ngày rắm tháng 8

· Registered
    6,592 Posts
    Its really amazing to find another person with the same dental issue-I have not known anyone else my whole life with this. I don't have any brothers or sisters so I don't know what would have happened. My mother is missing one. My only child doesn't have it-I guess my husband strenghtened the line..lol
    The orthodontists then didn't have the options like they do now. Implants in those spaces would have been a good solution but that wasn't done then. Anyway, on with the braces and all my teeth were moved forward to close the spaces which means that every tooth on top are not in their designated spot. Cosmetically that fixed the look. So my current dentist always has to write "tooth #13 in the 12th spot etc etc. Fast forward to today, I've had to have a few teeth pulled and implants put in since my gums were weakened by moving the teeth...so $35kish+ later here I am with a nice smile but I had to pay big time.

· Registered
    6,592 Posts
    Hi TX
    Thank you for the Birthday wishes. I honestly don't know where the year went. Cassie arrived on 3/20/12 and I've been so involved with her this last year...lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…