Our Beagle World Forums banner

Charlie the beagle videos

10K views 49 replies 5 participants last post by  Natty Boh 
#1 ·
I think that i will post my videos in one Thread to avoid to many posts
:hyper:
Charlie the beagle is getting ready for his play date:
Laura did a good job on our dog Charlie ...what a strong love bond they have together...
I love how Laura holds up the mirror at the end to show Charles how handsome he looks

#27 ·
Your English is excellent. Are you teaching Laura to be bilingual? My cousins' wife is from Argentina. They had a baby last summer. 'Dad' only speaks to him in English and 'Mom' only speaks to him in Spanish. I think that is awesome.

Laura is a very, very smart little girl. Perhaps she could visit me and help me with my electronics. I bet she could even teach me how to post pictures on BW. lol! Give Laura and Charlie a hug from me.

As always, thank you for sharing your great videos.

#35 ·
Daddy: Laura,do you want to make a new video?
Laura: Yes....about magic frog?
D: Magic frog????
L: Yes, but nobody likes her because she is really bad, she annoys all sleeping dogs and Charlie too.
You have to catch this evil frog in the magic box...it's only one way to stop her.....
Why I asked her this question? :D :D
But it was worth it because We had an amazing time, lot of fun and laughs, and video is just awesome :D
I hope you enjoy this video. Tap like or share button if you did😉😉

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.