Mokaroa falls New Zealand - Page 3 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Large Photo Format

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #21 (permalink)

I do NOT "throw" out wrong information. That is your opinion.

Last edited by Dawna; 10-15-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Dawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #22 (permalink)

Dawna- Lad isn't correcting you.. Lad i trying to explain something to you.

Thanks Lad, for always being there to help others learn more.

Samwb- I can not get enough of your pictures. Please feel free to post more..
Prevention is Kinder then Destruction. Spay and Neuter. BE EDUCATED. If you breed, breed RESPONSIBLY 8,109 homeless beagles on Petfinder right now. Why are their breeders not stepping up? http://www.wonderpuppy.net/1breeding.php
Research, All I can do is open new doors for you to explore. Act and buy responsibly, your choice is the future of the breed. http://www.learntobreed.com/

New Vaccine standards! Miss Bones 2002-2010
brandypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #23 (permalink)

Lad does not need to explain things that I already have knowledge about to me. I do not feel that I have ever posted incorrect information. I often diagree with what Lad has posted and I don't believe that Lad always has the correct information and that I am automatically wrong. This is condescending and I don't need someone taking part of what I say, slanting it , and then "explaining" why I don't know what I am talking about. Once or twice this could be a misunderstanding on my part but it happens consistently. I will leave this group to those who are so much my knowledgeable (in THEIR opinion) than me. Have a good weekend everyone.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #24 (permalink)

Again Im sorry you feel that way. I guess a dog forum (or any forum that will have differnt views) is not something you should be apart of.

Take care.
LAD85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #25 (permalink)

No, I need to find a forum where different views are RESPECTED. Not a forum where your views are "facts", my views are always "wrong information", and if I dispute that, I'm told that you are just"explaining things" to me. That is not a forum where everyone kicks around their views and ideas and all are given equal consideration. That is a forum where one or 2 people tell the way it is or should be and any different idea is automaticallly wrong. Unless you run ALL the internet groups, don't tell me what other forums I should or should not be a part of or "apart" from.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:02 AM   #26 (permalink)

When something is documented it is not an opioion but a fact. Your correct - Pit bull is a generic term. But the Rat terrier is a breed not a type.

The UKC officially recognized the breed on January 1, 1999. The AKC recognized the Rat Terrier as a breed on July 1, 2010. The first Rat Terrier to earn a title under AKC Sanctioning was in Agility on January 14, 2006 in Van Nuys, California.
RTCA Home
AKC

This is what a message boad does. It helps people learn what may be new information to them. It's not about being right and wrong or me and them, It's about helping people learn.
Prevention is Kinder then Destruction. Spay and Neuter. BE EDUCATED. If you breed, breed RESPONSIBLY 8,109 homeless beagles on Petfinder right now. Why are their breeders not stepping up? http://www.wonderpuppy.net/1breeding.php
Research, All I can do is open new doors for you to explore. Act and buy responsibly, your choice is the future of the breed. http://www.learntobreed.com/

New Vaccine standards! Miss Bones 2002-2010
brandypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #27 (permalink)

I'm in the U.S. but my dream is to go to New Zealand someday. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Are they on the north or south island?
Old 10-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr41056 View Post
I'm in the U.S. but my dream is to go to New Zealand someday. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Are they on the north or south island?
They are taken in the north island, funny thing is the south island can be even more beautiful
samwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #29 (permalink)

Can you tell us the story of that harness? Is it a special hiking harness? It's nice looking, as is your dog. Amazing photos.
Thanks!
jenhardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr41056 View Post
I just came back from living for five months in New Zealand.

Great place to visit though not cheap by any standard.

Will be back again for the weekend in February, going to volunteer at V8 Supertourers at Hampton Downs
TrueBlueFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement