Our Beagle World Forums banner

Hello there

936 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Cassie 
#1 ·
:D

Hi,
I'm new to the forums but we brought our little nightmere about a month ago now when she was 10 weeks old which makes her nearly 14 weeks now and what a handful!
Love her to bits obviously but it is our first puppy so it's a learning curve for us and her.

Will add some photos in the photo section for you all to have a look at our little buggle of joy :rolleyes:

;) Ruth

#3 ·
Not just a puppy but a Beagle puppy...yep, nightmare is an apt description.

BUT, they're worth every ounce of frustration and trouble. Our two about drove us bonkers but the love, affection and joy cannot be compared.

They are merry little, endlessly entertaining hounds (can't remember whom this quote is attributed to but it's perfect).

#4 ·
She's all signed up to start puppy school at beginning of January, really looking forward to that hopefully she will learn to be a good puppy.

I love the fact she is naughty and mischievous at times she makes me giggle, and she has a mad half hour where she runs round the house at about 100mph jumping on the sofa and off again and when you laugh it makes her more hyper...I think thats when she's telling us its time for walkies she has all this energy she needs to burn off. Sometimes she picks her times to start being naughty, and tipping the bin over so all the rubbish goes all over kitchen floor and then trying to eat it before giving me chance to pick it up right after I've mopped the floor isn't funny.

I do like that quote Bops :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.