ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Introductions

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS

For those of you whom are new here I would like to point out a little feature called private messaging, which enables you to send and receive messages that are only viewable to you and the person you're sending to or receiving from.

If someone sends you a private message a little flashing icon will appear right next to "My Stuff" in the tool bar near the top of the site. Once you read the new message(s) that little flashing envelope will go away.

Please check your PMs as they can contain important information, special messages and other neat things

To go to your Private Messaging area click on "My Stuff" then "<span style="color: #009900">My Messages</span>"

If you would like more help on how to use the private messaging (PM) feature of the site don't hesitate to ask.

Also please note that avatars must be<span style="color: #FF0000"> NO LARGER </span>than 100x100 pixels. Avatars larger than that will be removed by a Beagle World Administrator.

To give you a visual idea of how big 100x100 is here is is an example of an avatar sized 100x100 pixels.

To find out how big your picture is
-right click on your picture
-click "properties"
-look at "dimensions"

If your avatar is removed you may resize it to 100x100 or smaller and repost it. If you need help resizing please Private Message one of the BW staff and we will be happy to help you.

If we find your Avatar was hosted by another service and either deleted or removed and replaced with a broken image or another image stating such the avatar will be removed on sight. Shown below is one of the most common images replacing a stored avatar on a remotely hosted service:

For this reason alone we no longer allow avatars remotely hosted by other services.

The above rules are found in Beagle World's Terms of Use and Service, which everyone had to agree to to become a member. Please take a moment to review BW's Avatar Rules in <span style="color: #009900">Beagle World Terms of Use and Service</span>

All BW Administrators have a small yellow next to their names in posts. All Moderators have a small yellow next to their names in posts. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us if you need help, see an inappropriate post or have an issue or concern.

Thank you!
JAISP Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks
Isabella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

thanks for this info
knotu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks!
Dongizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Cold enough for you Don?
techie
techie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks
ucki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default Lilly's Mom

Thanks for the info.
pennyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

hi my nane is terri and i just joined last nigght i have a female tri colored 13inch beagle mamed lucy lu she is soon to be a year old thisjune one on the 21she can sometimes be a little stinker but i love dearlyand would not trade her for nothimg she is so blovely and wonderfubefor i got her i spent weeks on the computer reading evering thing i could abut themenen on here thats how i found you gugs thanksnice toto get tak to you all and
beagle babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default new member begle babe

hi my name is terri and i have a female tri colored 13 iinch beagle and her name is lucy lu i had a bad stroke 4 years ago that that lthat left me paralized on my lleft sde so i maay not type to well or fast so somtimes i get a little confused lucy can be a little stinker sometimes but i love her dearly ani i woul not trade her for the worldsince i cant walk the weather i getting warm i use my elecric wheelchair and she goes right along beside me me its so cool thanks for readiding hope to lern more hrere i have been reading here for momthseverthingon beagles i could befor i got her thanks i fftom arkansas
beagle babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Welcome to you and Lucy. I am sure she is great companion even if she is a little stinker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement