To all new members... - Page 20 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Introductions

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #191 (permalink)

Hi,

My name is Magda and I'm picking up my puppy, Milka, this weekend. I'm thankful that I found beagleworld as it seems to have heaps of great advice. Nice to join you all :-)
magisek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #192 (permalink)

Default New to Forum

Say "Hi" to our new dog Topper!

We rescued Topper from the local shelter three weeks ago. He's a 12-month old pup with lots of energy and smarts. He's got lots of rabbits to smell during his morning and evening walks around the neighborhood - and two boys (ages 8 and 5 yrs) to play with after school. He is indeed a hunting hound, and I am anxious for our first day in the field...hopefully this spring.

We live in the DFW area and would love to run rabbits with some good dogs. Any contacts would be appreciated.

Happy Beagling!
Attached Thumbnails
To all new members...-topper1.jpg  
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #193 (permalink)

Default To all new members...

Wow what a pretty boy you have !!! Really nice picture of him. Have you looked online for any hunting clubs in the DFW area? You don't necessarily have to hunt but you could run him. There is also K9 nose work. http://www.k9nosework.com/
Unfortunately for me no one offers those classes even remotely near me.

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted how he is doing. Personally I think there is no better breed of dog for kids!! Topper is a lucky boy.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
Peanuts
Snoopy
My6beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #194 (permalink)

Thanks for the warm welcome 6.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:04 AM   #195 (permalink)

Default New member - long time beagle lover!

We currently have 2 beagles - both female, both about 7. Our 13 year old sweet beagle boy passed away 2 weeks ago from a liver tumor. He was the sweetest, bossiest boy and we loved him very much. My Avatar is him riding in the car. He insisted that the windows be down and he always wanted to be moving about 35 miles per hour. If any of these things didn't happen, he would sit in the middle of the seat and huff at us. That's one reason we never took him on a long trip - didn't think any of us could take the stress!

We also had a beagle that passed away 3 years ago and she was also sweet and funny. She had likely been part of a puppy mill and had some psychological issues to overcome. But she became a wonderful, loving, loyal dog and we still miss her today.

I'm looking forward to sharing stories and advice on beagles.

Last edited by golfchick; 02-21-2013 at 02:56 PM.
golfchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #196 (permalink)

Aroooooooo!!! I'm so glad this forum exists! What a fantastic resource. Can't wait to read more from like minded souls, those that care about and embrace the breed, as my Girlfriend and I do. We are volunteers with B.R.E.W. Midwest Beagles, and have fostered some of the most darling, yet disadvantaged, little Beagles, or perhaps I should say that they fostered us. What an intrinsically rewarding experience it is for us, to introduce happy little tri-color angels to their new families. Beagles are our passion, and if we can help in any way, please feel free to ask! Currently we have a 5 year old male, Beagle/Bassett mix named "Senator Archer. J. Beagleman", as well as a Beagle/Doberman mix, named "Rubert".

Last edited by Beagle_Man!; 02-24-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: forgot to mention our babies!
Beagle_Man! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #197 (permalink)

Default To all new members...

Beagle_Man.. I visit the BREW and BeaglesRus websites. Both are great rescues doing the work of angels. Bless you both for all you do for the wayward beagles. I usually only adopt from very rural dog pounds(for obvious reasons).

Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
Peanuts
Snoopy
My6beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #198 (permalink)

Hi all! I'm new here. I have no idea what I'm doing, so any help is appreciated!
On to the good stuff-My Beagle is a 5yr old named Babe. She's the sweetest little lady. She's very quiet and silly, although a bit clumsy. She loves kids and people in general. She is allergic to fleas and chicken, possibly dust also. I love her so much and am so greatful to the lady who gave her to me. Here's a cute pic of her:
To all new members...-1366956105495.jpg
She's sitting on a platform that we made for her out by our firepit so she can be up at our height. She loves it!

PoisondCrue13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #199 (permalink)
Max

Hello I'm Rachael, I'm a new beagle owner my boy MAX is 12wks very eager to get into the big wide world, our house is full on 3 young children and Max.

To all new members...-imageuploadedbypg-free1366979630.914977.jpg

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #200 (permalink)

Hi Max, Welcome to the forum. You're so cute!
Cassie is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement