To all new members... - Page 19 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Introductions

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 04:48 AM   #181 (permalink)

Hi, my name is Stephanie and i have a little 3 month old Beagle. Her name is Emma. She is a little ball of energy! I have pictures on my page.
ThePaniniCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #182 (permalink)
Nic

Hello,I'm Nic and have a 11week old puppy (boy) called Odie. I love him sooo much. He is a little ball of energy when he isn't sleeping in my lap!! Just have a few problems with him, such as he would rather poop on the grass in my back garden rather than the 'toilet' area I have made for him! He also seems to hold his bladder during the times he is sleeping, but when he is awake playing, he just wee's where ever he wants! And he loves to bite, weather it be my Son's toes, my boyfriends finger or toys! We always give a Sturn NO, give him a chew toy and change our body language which sometimes works. We know he is only playing and he is still very young, it just worries us that if people come to visit they won't want to come back if he gets too over excited and nips their feet!! Any suggestions would be great . Thank you for reading! I'm new to all of this!
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #183 (permalink)

Smile

HI MY NAME IS EVA AND I HAVE A NEW PUPPY DOTTIE,BORN 6/7/12.I'VE ALWAYS HAD CHIHUAHUAS SO HAVING A BEAGLE IS VERY NEW TO USSHE IS A BUNDLE OF ENERGY AND WE CANT IMAGINE OUR HOME WITHOUT HER
Attached Thumbnails
To all new members...-untitledottyd.jpg  
divabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #184 (permalink)

hi nic and odie welcome both of you im new here too have a 11 week old girl dottie
divabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #185 (permalink)
Nic

Hi divabrat, things are gong a lot better sine my last post. Hope u enjoy your pup as much as we are

Sent from my iPad using PG Free
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #186 (permalink)

Hi,
I'm techie.
A user name from when I worked.
We rescued a 4 year old beagle on 11/2/12. Rascal (female)
We had lost a 'pure bred' mix on 10/6/12.
I have never been able to join a breed specific board before. I am on another dog forum too.
Lucy wasn't enough of any breed to identify
Rascal sure is a handful to control!
techie
techie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:36 AM   #187 (permalink)

Smile New Beagle on Long Island :)

Hello, i have a 3 1/2 month old beagle named Gunner. Received him from a couple who couldn't keep him because of work hours. He sure is the cutest thing and I adore when he bays. He is quite the digger, loves to dig for voles . I am pretty amazed by his digging ability LOL. His teeth are exceptionally sharp. How do I know this ? I know this because he teethes quite a bit. On a mission to find an obedience class to help with Gunner not to jump at us and nip. I've been told he is "treeing" us. I wonder if this is an official term, anyone care to share opinions on that I would love to hear Have had Gunner for almost two weeks now and he has calmed down quite a bit, I'm sure it was quite an adjustment to come to a new home. We love him bunches and want him to be a happy beagle beagle.
BWwithme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #188 (permalink)

Hi! I'm Sam. Going to be a new beagle puppy owner in about 7 weeks or so! Grew up with a border collie, so this will be different for me. I'll be getting my pup from a breeder and will be starting a blog to keep a record and let anyone in on this great adventure. Super excited to get my boy
SamCramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #189 (permalink)

Default Harvey

Hello everyone

It's nice to join you all and I hope to learn lots about Beagle here on this forum.

This is our new boy, he's called Harvey (renamed him as he was called Rudey). He's 8 months old and a little monkey. He's got such a cheeky personality.

Cheers
Steph & Ben
Attached Thumbnails
To all new members...-h4.jpg  
Bergmaus2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #190 (permalink)

Default New :)

Hi,
This is my puppy Liia. I have had her for 2 weeks now and she is 9 weeks old. She is beagle x Australian kelpie, however I think she looks and acts very beagle like to me. She is adorable (like all puppy's are) and already a little mischievous. Great to meet you all and I have learnt so much already. Looking at her picture do you think she will change Colour much? Would love to hear people's opinions
MyLittleLiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement