Our Beagle World Forums banner

Calming the Beag...Day#5

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Cassie 
#1 ·
So today, I splurged on the "official" thunder shirt. It was a 2 man job getting it on the dog the first time. My husband had to help me hold her still. Cassie keeps rubbing against the furniture trying to get if off. I'm really hoping she soon gets used to wearing it. I'm trying to distract her with toys but she has little interest in them right now. Its all about "how do I get this dang thing off!" The fabric is soft and stretchy and the fit is perfect.

Hey, no barking though :rolleyes:...oh pleeeeeze let this work!

#2 ·
Cassie
My 18 year old Cocker Spaniel wears sweaters all year. She still after three years of wearing them tries to get them off by rubbing the couch.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
Molly was pretty cranky the first time I put the shirt on her. She first tried to get it off and then sat and sulked for a bit. I know its the velcro that scares her a bit. It works though, no growling and barking for hours.

#6 ·
So we had a set back for a couple of days due to a bout of diarrhea. I didn't put the shirt on her and also it was pouring rain and didn't want to get it messed up.

I put it on her this morning with the help of my husband as she was totally resistant. Her head hit my eye-I'm on the way to a shinner.

She's been rubbing up against the furniture and walls trying to get it off. She's calm on the lawn so its a work in progress.

I don't know how people get coats, sweaters and other dogwear on their dogs without the dogs going crazy.

#7 ·
Oh some of the pack HATE their sweaters or coats. My 18yr old cocker spaniel wears hers year round. The others I have no problem until they roll on their backs!! Then it's game on :) :)

Dog breed Dog Canidae Floor Companion dog

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.